CDAP Grant Writing Fees Waived and 1-Year ACC Membership PaidGustin Quon is headquartered in Winnipeg, Manitoba and one of only a handful of nationally registered firms helping businesses in Canada apply for federally funded grants, including The Canadian Digital Adoption Program (CDAP).
If your business qualifies for the grant, Gustin Quon will do the application on your behalf and it only takes 30-minutes to get approved! But wait ... there is more; please read on!
The Canadian Digital Adoption Program (CDAP) is a technology grant that was originally designed to help small to medium sized businesses set up and implement a digital platform, but with so many companies now already establishing a strong online presence, 90% are applying strictly for the interest free loan and wage subsidy.
Benefits of the program:
- $15,000 technology grant to use towards building out a plan for your digital presence - this could be potential rebuilding your website, search engine optimization, SMO etc.
- $50,000 to $100,000 5-year interest free loan. There are ZERO stipulations as to what this money is to be used for.
- $7,300 wage subsidy for your next hire.
- Easy access to future grants through your own personal GovCan we portal.
- Fees waived to submit the application through Gustin Quon
- Assiniboia Chamber membership paid (1-year)
This Member To Member Deal is promoted by Assiniboia Chamber of Commerce.