Annual General Meeting
The Annual General Meeting (AGM) is an important yearly function for all members in good standing to attend. The 2021 AGM is scheduled for Thursday, May 13, 2021.
- Notice of Annual General Meeting - emailed to membership April 29, 2021
- Proxy Voting Form and Instructions
- Agenda: Annual General Meeting of the Assiniboia Chamber of Commerce
- Minutes from the 90th Annual General Meeting of the Assiniboia Chamber of Commerce - May 14, 2020
- 2020 Audited Statements
- Proposed Bylaw Change
- Proposed Slate of Officers and Directors for 2021-2022
The AGM gives the Assiniboia Chamber of Commerce an opportunity to communicate with members and demonstrate organizational accountability, while fulfilling the legal requirements of our organization under the Boards of Trade Act, Part II. It also enables members to participate in the governance of the Assiniboia Chamber by electing the Board of Directors.
The AGM is a well-attended event. Members enjoy a report on activities and successes of the past year, learn about organizational initiatives for the year ahead, ask questions about the financial statements and pass a motion to accept the slate of Board members as presented. They also hear from the elected Chair of the Board.
Members are engaged in the agenda and mandated requirements under the Boards of Trade Act, Part II. Following the formal portion of the meeting, members will enjoy a wonderful lunch while networking with colleagues, the newly elected Board of Directors and Assiniboia Chamber staff.