Annual General Meeting
The Annual General Meeting (AGM) is an important yearly function for all members in good standing to attend. The 2022 AGM is scheduled for Thursday, May 19, 2022 and will precede the Assiniboia Chamber of Commerce's Business Excellence Awards.
The AGM gives the Assiniboia Chamber of Commerce an opportunity to communicate with members and demonstrate organizational accountability, while fulfilling the legal requirements of our organization under the Boards of Trade Act, Part II. It also enables members to participate in the governance of the Assiniboia Chamber by electing the Board of Directors.
- Notice of Annual General Meeting - emailed to membership May 2, 2022
- Proxy Voting Form and Instructions
- Agenda: Annual General Meeting of the Assiniboia Chamber of Commerce, May 12, 2022
- Minutes from the 91st Annual General Meeting of the Assiniboia Chamber of Commerce - May 13, 2021
- 2021 Audited Financial Statements
- Proposed Slate of Officers and Directors for 2022/23