Heartsaver is the essential CPR and automated external defibrillator (AED) course. Foundational and flexible, Heartsaver provides you with the skills and confidence to respond to a cardiac arrest.
The vast majority of cardiac arrests happen at home, in public places and workplaces. If you ever witness one, chances are it will happen to a family member or someone you work with or care about.
Heartsaver is designed for people who don’t have medical training, but who want to learn how to help someone having a cardiac arrest.
This course is for:
• Anyone needing a course completion card for workplace, volunteer or other requirements.
• Those who want to be ready, willing and able to help in case of a cardiac arrest or choking.
• Caregivers, parents and families with children or infants, who want to be prepared for a cardiac arrest, choking or other health emergency.
• Suitable for anyone willing to step in and help – if you need everyday skills , look no further
• Hands-on class format reinforces skills & knowledge
• Emphasizes and guides learners in quick and effective responses to emergencies
• Video-based course with real world scenarios
The Heartsaver CPR AED course covers:
• How high-quality CPR improves survival
• The concepts of the Chain of Survival
• Recognizing when someone needs CPR
• Adult CPR and AED use
• Adult choking relief